Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm baaaack!

I was recently captured by a wild band of pirates wearing sombreros who took me to Alaska and held me hostage, and I lived in an igloo and had no way of communicating with YOU! :) That's how the story went.

Sort of. 

I've been a little out of sorts lately. I mean, so much so that even my cat tried to give herself away.
I thought that was going a little too far.

We're ok now, don't worry! Not to sound like a broken record, but I still don't have a camera, and it IS driving me a little bananas, because photography is kind of my life at the moment. I should be getting one in about a month or two. In the mean time, I'm working on a secret side project and it's going well.

I've been a little OCD checking college websites for my "application status." In case I didn't tell you, I'm going back to school after many years! Although I'm still not really sure what I'm doing. But heck! May as well get smart right! ;) *visualizing confetti made of hundred dollar bills falling from the sky as my graduation hat flies through the air* cough cough... uh, maybe that's going too far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment