Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh blogger how I've missed you (but I've missed my camera more.)

Well I sure did keep up my end of the bargain by blogging more, right? The truth is, I've had holiday burnout and don't even know what to say. At least this is the excuse I'm using. When I'm at a loss for words, I usually will at least give some picture updates, but my beautiful Nikon is broken (thanks, sis). Yes, broken, cracked, on-it's-death-bed. In an accident, it was dropped from my sister's table during a visit and is now on life-support. Technically it's just at the camera shop. I'm hoping it doesn't cost TOO much to fix because "I love you camera, but do I love you that much?" is really the question I'm going to have to answer.

Other updates: The narcoleptic has for some reason started talking to me again, but mysteriously goes AWAL here and there. No surprise, he's probably in a narcoleptic coma.


Preston the underwear thief is going under the knife tomorrow (for some not so cosmetic surgery); can we say snippity snip?


& I'm working on losing the holiday pounds. But until then, those expectant mother parking slots at the mall are pretty tempting.


I miss my lovely readers and will be back soon! Hopefully with a like-new Nikon and some picture updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment