Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't ever get a tetanus shot.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Just don't do it. I'm going to start a new campaign...instead of keep kids off drugs, we need to keep adults off tetanus shots. Ok, so I KNOW tetanus has like, a seriously high mortality rate, but like...who gets's tetanus, who does that? I can't really remember turning on the news and hearing "7 more deaths from tetanus today."

So, my arm HURTS! I'm not being a baby about it either (haha, right). I've had many shots and I never complain. I actually enjoy watching the doctors take blood, but oh my LORD, I can't lift my arm or anything. I have this interview tomorrow and I'm kind of afraid I won't be able to shower... if you could see what I look like right now, you'd be scared. Luckily, I don't have a camera.

Anyway, I've been in bed all day with a fever and excruciating pain, but now I'm going to eat some chinese food and hopefully feel a little better. I just wanted to share my agony with my lovelies. Enjoy! & stay off tetanus. Seriously.


**These statements are purely my opinion and are not meant to diagnose, treat, or mislead anyone. If you have a serious medical condition or you think you may have come into contact with tetanus through a rusty nail, or a kitten's bite, or a rabid squirrel, please seek medical attention. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment