Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Star Luxury.

I'm talking about my bed, not a hotel. For Christmas I got a new set of bedding, which I finally got around to putting on my bed. I couldn't put it in a dirty room, and cleaning is no joke. Last night, I finally crawled into my, now clean, bed and oh my lord! It feels like a luxury hotel. Do I need 8 pillows on my bed? YES! Ok, well probably not, but it sure feels good- like I'm sleeping on a cloud.
I really could have taken a better photograph, but I didn't ;p

It's hard to believe that this is the last day of 2010! I'm sure I say that every year, but my mind isn't getting any sharper! I hope everybody enjoys their New Years! I will be blogging more regularly come the turn of the new year so expect to deal with more of me from now on! Muahaha. Ok, that was a little extreme, but yes, I will try to be around more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment