Thursday, December 2, 2010

Is it final?

If you've noticed I haven't been around lately it's because it's college finals week. I'm dying over here, literally (or as Frasier Crane would say: figuratively.) When did classes start requiring multiple finals each? Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long to go back to school after all! All this stress is going to give me a full blown case of adult acne...and quite possibly ADD. Can you develop dyslexia as an adult? Perhaps my brain is going into hibernation. 

I have not forgotten my sacred little blog! But I've been so pressed for time this week, I simply can't keep up. I will try to pop in, but if you don't hear from me, I will be back next week in full blown blog mode! You can't wait, right? If you get too lonely, pop on some good old fashion Jazz music and drift into the world of holiday cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment