Monday, December 13, 2010

Spray paint & bellies up!

Apparently some department stores don't like when the leaves fall off a tree, or rather, bush. I was out holiday shopping when I came up to the entry way of a department store and noticed this:
Spray paint- it's the new Miracle Grow.

I guess if a plant is dying it's now acceptable to use paint to "liven" it up. It looks brand new to me!

After a long day of shopping I was feeling exhausted. After all, this is more exercise than I've had all year. Someone else who had too much exercise, or was just overwhelmed by the holidays, was this little fellow:

I saw him in a pet-store. He clearly was not in shape to be doing so much running. Well, this is DEFINITELY an eye-opener for me. I should exercise LESS unless I want to end up like Mr. Overdidit Hamster.

Don't worry... he's not actually dead. Mr. Sleepypants just had a long day.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be a hamster if I can just lounge like that :) just please keep my cage clean

    ReplyDelete