Thursday, December 16, 2010

My dog's a klepto & my cat's a masochist.

I'm slightly concerned with my dog's underwear fetish. He seeks out boxers, in particular, and goes running around the house with them. I thought we were having the-dryer-ate-the-sock syndrome... or in this case, underwear, but no: I'm on to you, Preston! The other night, I caught this on camera... he thought he was being SO sneaky. 
I like anything that smells like butt.

And while we're on the topic of animals with strange urges, my cat Levi has taken to self injury. He's keeps rubbing his mouth on things until it swells up. I'm not entirely convinced he wants to hurt himself though. After reading on The Bloggess about how cat's eat their babies (and apparently owners) I'm starting to think he might be holding a grudge against me... and scheming to eat me!
Don't worry, I'm just preparing my mouth for the kill.

Now that face looks EVIL! I guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open from now on... and buying extra underwear.



1 comment:

  1. About this time last year (shortly after Christmas) my black and white cat managed to knock our heavy stocking holders off the mantle, which eventually resulted in an amputated tail :( Those cats are trouble!

    ReplyDelete