Monday, November 22, 2010

Ham for the holidays.

Winter is finally upon us and wow it's cold. I live in an area that goes from 90 to 40 overnight. With the sudden change in weather, it finally feels like the holiday season. It was decided that it's time to do my Thanksgiving dinner grocery shopping.

This year Thanksgiving dinner will be at my sister's house on Saturday, but I still want to do something on Thursday. So the excursion began. All I want is a small brown sugar ham. After visiting multiple grocery stores with no luck, I finally exclaimed out loud: Doesn't anybody carry personal sized hams anymore?! You know, for people with no family or loved ones? I'll take the silence as a no.

Maybe I'll start my own ham company. Ham for singles. Yeah, I like it. But I don't want to run it or anything... I'll need some cheap labor. And pigs.



1 comment: