Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mockup!

Well, as you can imagine, when you start a new project or craft... and especially when it has sewing involved, there are many unforeseen issues that might arise. I'm currently making Cat Ornaments for the holidays, and I had a few problems I stumbled across. Did you know you can't sew through hot glue? What a mess! Also, probably not a good idea to attach long wire whiskers prior to hitting the sewing machine.. let's just say this was grounds for a very awkward experience. Nevertheless... I almost finished my sample, and now I know what to differently for the next one :)

Exhibit A:
Unfinished Cat Ornament

 Don't you want your favorite kitty cat turned into an ornament? :) Just ask. Or visit etsy.com in the near future, as I will be listing sets soon.

So, here is a very rough mock-up of one of the Mew members. Coming soon :)
Cat plush mock-up

I can't wait 'til these are finished! Who doesn't want a cuddly purr? Am I right or what! ;) As for now, I have to get back to the daily grind.. work, work, work. Now that's the Cat's Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment